Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation Time

As I told you, my hubby and I decided to take our daughter in Manila as promised. We decided to leave on or before 13 April 2009. Whew! Gonna take a week of vacation. Actually, when my boss will arrive on the 1st of April, I'm gonna tell him that I will resign for my daughter's sake. She really misses me. Before I used to stay home and I bring her and fetch at school. Ever since I worked, we seldom spend time together. You see, she goes to school, I go to work. Her school end up at 11 am and my work end up at 5pm. Then I go straight to school and by the time I go home she is already sleeping. My poor angel misses her mama so much. So I decided to let go off my career to spend most of my time with her. She was just 5 years old and I believe I need to be with her to strengthen her values. I hope I will be permitted to quit work.

No comments: