Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Forgive Me!

I was not able to update this blog. Just imagine, the last entry I have here was on July 29, 2009! Can you believe that?

Anyway, there are a lot of things happened between July 2009 and November 2009. One, I got sick 3 times together with my daughter. Second, I already finish my first semester and now I already enrolled myself in the second semester and hopefully to graduate sometime in March 2010! Third, my father-in-law passed away due to cardiac arrest. Fourth, My hubby got sick too. He had a fatty liver and at the same time nervous breakdown and hypertension due to his father's death. Whew! My list just go on and on and on! I guess, I was able to send a message . . . I was so busy! Really!

Gonna take some hop now to cover up the loss. I still believe in the motto, "Better late than never."

No comments: