Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Farm House

Our farm house is now under construction! Wohoo! I thought of documenting the progress of our farm. I took this picture yesterday, though, still a skeleton but its roofing is already done, see?
.
.





.

and another angle . . .

.

.

.

It has 3 rooms, made of wood and bamboo. I talked to my brother and he said that maybe at the end of the month it will be done. Meaning we can already spend our weekend here with my family. Away from the busy and polluted life in the city. So Ana hurry back home so that we can spend sometime here chatting the whole day! hahahahaha



2 comments:

BADZ said...

hi.. great farm.. different varieties.. while my parents (hihi not mine) is on purely ricefarm & coco..
ive seen healty& bountiful lettuce & brocolli, patats & carrots in bukidnon!! shockings tlga kami..so fresh & luv to make dat salad but we were treking towards Mt. dulang dulang the phhilippines newest 2nd highest peak..

have a great day

DhoyM said...

can't wait to see the finish farm house. awesome view.