Thursday, September 4, 2008

See Her Grow

See how my baby had grown. I remember when I conceived her; I could not explain the feeling I had then. But fear had set aside instead, mother instinct and love for her set in. She is now 4 years old and I know I have still a long way to guide her, to mold her, and to love her for her to be a better person in the future.

*



*
I am really thankful that in my five years of being married, I was blessed to have a child and I am still hoping to have just one more, maybe a boy. . . preferably. Well, if it is a girl, still fine.


*

She used to be so fragile and so tiny and see her now she can already walk, run, write, jump and playing around, she can even add and subtract numbers on her own. I do hope my little girl will continue to grow healthy, strong and with so much love in her heart.









No comments: